How to Apply
How to Apply
*Updates due to COVID-19*
The Summer Bridge Program is designed to ease your transition from high school to college. As a participant, you will have the opportunity to develop as a student, academically and socially, and earn as many as six (6) credit hours towards graduation.
- Courses for Summer Bridge 20201 are ENGL 105, MATH 110, MATH 130 and EDUC 330. All Summer Bridge students will enroll in ENGL 105 as it is a specially designed writing course to help students transition to the rigor and expectations of writing at Carolina.
The 2021 UNC Summer Bridge program application will be open until May 7, 2021. Classes will move to an online format and program updates will be available soon.
- If students have questions or concerns about New Student Orientation please contact New Student and Family programs (https://nsfp.unc.edu)
- For questions regarding ordering laptops please contact the UNC Student Store (https://unc.bncollege.com/shop/unc/home)
- Admissions decisions will tentatively be available by May 21, 2021
- Recommendation letters should be submitted by May 14, 2021. Once you submit your application, a link will be sent to your recommender for them to submit their recommendation. If they did not receive the link, please have them check their junk or spam mailboxes. Applications can not be fully reviewed and decided upon without a recommendation.
Click here to apply.